Friday, August 19, 2011

It's Almost Time

It's almost time for our first day of school!  I'm so excited to get started.  Of course we are starting right away with a wrench in our plans, lol.  We should be starting Monday but I have a MOPS Steering Team meeting so we will be starting Tuesday.
For those of you who are interested, the curriculum I am using is ABC Jesus Loves Me.  This has been such a gem for me that I am so excited to have discovered.  If you are at all interested in starting anything at home with your preschoolers this year I really recommend checking out ABCJLM.  The curriculum follows the bible through bible stories.  It is broken up into four week units and each has at least one bible story to follow.  It also includes math, reading, arts and crafts, fine motor, and gross motor skills each week.  The best part?  It's free!  I'm not kidding, absolutely free!
You can follow my blog to see how we are incorporating it into our life as well as any of these blogs:
Growing up Gabel
Life on the Franco Farm
Proverbial Homemaker
Baby Gator University
His Treasure Seekers

If you have any hesitations at all about doing this at home with your kids believe me you can do it.  You don't have to be a teacher.  The lesson plans are very easy to follow and you can go to any of those blogs to get more ideas.  Plus there is also a facebook page:  ABC Jesus Loves Me Facebook Page, and you can contact Momma C for further questions or support.  She is super nice I have contacted her before.

So I hope I can lead others to this wonderful free Christian preschool program, I promise you won't regret it for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment