Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Good Day

Today was a good day!
We became official members of our church today!  I didn't know we were going to be pulled to the front of the congregation to affirm our faith, commitment to Christ, and belief in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod so that was slightly panicking to me but I handled it well.  I didn't catch much of the sermon today because the girls were being quite the handful.  Thank goodness for our wonderful Sunday school teacher who took Lillian off my hands for most of the service.  If fact I can't even recall a single song we sang today but all of that doesn't matter.  It's okay if the girls distract me from the service, it's okay if they are being needy or clingy.  The point is we belong to a church and are a part of a community and are learning and receiving God's blessings and his word!


No comments:

Post a Comment